Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2008

Little Sassy Pants

I am completely fascinated by all of the unique baby products that I have been coming across lately. The baby product industry has just EXPLODED in the last few years. We now have endless options to all of the basic must-haves as well as the option to pick and choose, mix and match to our little hearts content. Now that's what I'm talkin about!


On my most recent excursion for some fabluous finds, I came across Little Sassy Pants. Just the site alone makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Decorated in blue, white and chocolate stripes and polka dots, you will find some of the most adorable personalized baby products on the market. From Burp Cloths (which is their signature product) to Bloomers (oh my goodness, so cute and sassy!) to Diaper Pouches to Bath Towels to Onesies and much much more, the possibilities are endless.

Not only do you get to customize your fonts and colors when you place your order, your purchase comes wrapped in delicate, butterfly printed tissue paper tied with a brown silky ribbon.
So, on your travels today, take some time to stop by Little Sassy Pants. You will enjoy every second of the journey.

No comments: