Photobucket

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Winners & An Announcement

Before I announce the winner of the Card Cubby and the BabyLegs I want to make an announcement. I read through everyone's reviews and first want to thank you for all of your warm wishes and kind words for our business, The Emilee Grace Company. A few of you had mentioned that you really liked the Diaper Bags but thought they were a bit pricey. Also, a number of you mentioned how much your liked the BabyLegs. I'll let you in on a little secret - I like them too. They are my favorite product. My 2 year old and 4 year old wear them and they love them. They see them in the laundry basket and it's the first thing they go for.
To celebrate our Grand Opening, we are offering a FREE pair of BabyLegs with the purchase of ANY Diaper Bag. It's only for a limited time, so if you have a baby shower to go to or if you've just had your 3rd baby and need some new "non-recycled", "non-hand-me-downs" for your precious little one, now is the time to shop. Oh, and did I mention we have free shipping on orders over $75 AND free gift wrapping every day? Yup, we do. :)

Okay, now that the business is out of the way, on to our lucky winners. :)

Thank you to everyone for participating in these giveaways. Don't forget that we will be having a few more during our March Madness Month of Giveaways. :)

post signature

No comments: