Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MomMeet 2009 & WAHM Expo!

Normally I don't post more than one thing in a day. Maybe I'm making up for lost time, I don't know but either way, I have something important to blog about. If any of you have been with me since the beginning of this blog, you know that I'm a HUGE fan of Cafemom. Without it I would not have met some fabulous women. I belong to a lot of groups and I actually use it as my "go to" source for just about everything. If I'm having problems with my kids, I go there and find advice from another mom who is going just as nuts as I am. If I want someone to pray for me, I go there and know that my friends are there to pray for me. I just took up sewing. What did I do? Oh, I joined a few sewing groups. You get where I'm going with this. I LOVE Cafemom. And since all of my new friends live all over the US, I have not gotten the chance to meet them. Since Cafemom is such a HUGE phenomenon (over 1 million members - and did you know, Hunky Andrew Shue from Melrose Place is the co-owner?) I always thought that they should host a convention because I know that if I want to meet my fellow Cafemom-ers, then there must be others that want to hook up too. Well, Cafemom is NOT hosting a convention BUT a bunch of women have teamed up and this thing is going to happen. It's called MomMeet 2009! The date & location has been set. The theme has been selected. And, pre-registration is going on right now until May 21.

"I don't belong to Cafemom so why bother" you may be saying to yourself. Well, that's the good news. You don't have to be a member of Cafemom to participate. In the midst of all of our Cafemom festivities will be, an expo, a trade show if you will, for Mompreneurs, Work-at-home-moms and business women. What better way to get your name out there than an event geared toward mothers. It's going to be fabulous and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be there. I get to meet my wonderful friends for the first time and promote my business. Did someone say tax write-off? Can't get any better than that. :)

So, I know I'm barely doing this thing justice so it might be in your best interest to click HERE and see for yourself. If it's something you want in on, go register today and take advantage of the HUGE savings. And if this excites you as much as it excites me, blog about it. Pass the info on. Hope to see you there.

post signature

No comments: