Photobucket

Thursday, May 1, 2008

About Modern Mama

Thanks for visiting Modern Mama's Fabulous Favorites. My name is Diana and I'm married to a wonderful man and we have 2 adorable little girls. I love Jesus with all my heart and I try to live my life by His Word. I'm far from perfect but thank God that He's merciful and patient. :)


Modern Mama's was created as a way of keeping me busy while my business, The Emilee Grace Company, got up and running. Along the way I've met some really great moms, I've gathered some fabulous dedicated readers and subscribers and I've learned so much about the great businesses and products out there for mom and baby.

Shortly after my businss got off the ground I began to feel very overwhelmed trying to juggle my family, my business and this blog. It was then that I enlisted the help of Killlashandra to help me with this blog and she joined my team. She spends most of her time at her blog Full Time in New Mexico.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm trying to see your site: http://blogdesigns4free.blogspot.com/

It was blogged about here: http://cutiebootycakes.blogspot.com/2008/07/facelift.html

It's telling me that I need to be invited to view?