Photobucket

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Snip it, Pop it, Pour it

As a new business owner and a mom to 2 very busy little girls, I love finding ways of making my life easier. Especially at dinner time. Pasta is one of the easiest things to prepare. Coming from an Italian household, we always had homemade sauce on hand at all times. Using jarred sauce was, ummmm, taboo. So, when I have the time, I'll make it from scratch. I'm still trying to make it like my grandma's. I was close once. Never again though. :(


One day I was at my uncle's house eating pasta and I told him that I just love his sauce. It was so nice and thick. I asked him for his recipe and he kind of chuckled and said, "I use Ragu. I just add some olive oil and garlic." I was ver suprised to hear that. Ya know, being Italian and all. Well, from that point on I was sold.


When I thought that Ragu could not get any better, they come out with Snip it, Pop it, Pour it.




Well, the name pretty much says it all. Snip the corner, pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds and then pour it over your pasta. It's as easy as that. I had the opportunity to try Tomato, Onion & Garlic and Garden Veggie and they were both great. What's even better, and I know us moms will really LOVE this, one serving of Ragu sauce is equivalent to one serving of veggies. How sneaky are they.......... and we? :)
Kudos to Ragu for looking out for us and coming up with a snazzy product that makes our life just a little bit easier.



post signature

No comments: