Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

BabyLegs Sale at Emilee Grace

A few months back I announced that we were shutting down The Emilee Grace Company. Well, this may not come as a surprise to anyone that knows me well because I'm forever changing my mind, but we have decided to remain OPEN! We are still in the process of adding some really fabulous products but in the meantime, most of your old favorites are still available.


Speaking of favorites, BabyLegs is one of my favorite products at Emilee Grace. It takes a LOT of self control not to buy out my own inventory and give them all to Emilee and Gracie. :) I just think they are so fashionable and they make a great accessory to many outfits. I may even start wearing them on my arms. :)


Since I love BabyLegs so much, and think everyone should have a pair, we are running a 30% OFF sale on a few adorable, albeit discontinued, patterns.


Click HERE to purchase.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Awesome~! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)