Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The PERFECT Jeans

Being the professional dieter that I am, er uh was, my weight has yo yo'd for the last 15 years and along with that comes clothes. Lots and lots of clothes. I have skinny clothes, fat clothes and beyond. I could probably open up a little Thrift Store with all of the clothes I've accumulated over years. Since losing weight this time around (and by faith for the very LAST time) I have been ditching clothes left and right. No more of this "oh, maybe I'll save them 'just in case'." Oh, no. "Just in case" has been put to rest; put out to pasture; sent to the bottom of the sea with an anchor tied to it. You get what I mean. :)




I am happy to report that I am little by little getting into my skinny clothes. Yay!! Thankfully most of them are classic styles and I've gotten away with having to do very little shopping. One little predicament that I've run into though is that my body has changed. After 2 children, things just are not in the same place anymore. While I'm thankful for fitting into my old clothes, they just don't fit like they used to. Well, that's where Jag Jeans come into the picture.



I received a pair of Jag Jeans to review and let me just tell you, I rarely find jeans that just fit right without trying them on. These did. I put them on, and poof, they fit perfect. And, so comfortable too. The waist is nice and comfy - not at all confining. They have quickly become my favorite pair of jeans. The bad news is(or the good news depending on how you look at it) I'm not done losing weight so eventually these jeans won't fit anymore. The good news, I'd love to make these the new "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" pants so when I'm done, they are up for grabs! They are size 14, boot cut. Who wants? I'm dead serious. :)




Here's a little bit about the company:

JAG caters to women of all ages and shapes and retail for under $100.
For more than 30 years, Jag's sexy and easy to wear denim has walked the walk and gone the distance. In the 1970's, JAG introduced contemporary sportswear designs and re-invented denim, which became an integral part of the brand. Today, JAG Jeans are about great fit, and just the right amount of fashion. With over three decades of experience, JAG designers are experts in fit and fabic. They consider every woman, every size, every shape so that when a woman buys a pair of Jag Jeans, we know they will fit, flatter, and make her feel good. Our fabrics have just the right amount of stretch to perfect the fit, and add the comfort. Even the waistband has some stretch, making Jag Jeans unique.


So, go over to Nordstrom and check them out. Making a purchase will be an investment. I promise you that. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats! You look great! And I'm hoping to fit into my skinny clothes again.

Briya said...

Those jeans are VERY cute..but I'm stuck between 12 and 11...

Michelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss. It's rough, isn't it?

Interesting on the jeans. I'm hearing more and more from people that I need to invest in a pair of EXPENSIVE jeans. I'm beginning to wonder if I should go try them out....

Thanks so much for stoppping by my blog today. The SITS feature was so much fun, and I really appreciate all the wonderful comments. I hope you'll come back to visit again soon!

Scribbit said...

Oh you've totally sold me--I'd love to try them

Unknown said...

Congrats again on your hard work! The necklace is delicate, yet bold. Very pretty.