Photobucket

Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's Modern Mama: Skip to my Lou

Oh my goodness. I simply can't get enough of the Valetines projects out there. My favorite blogs have been flooded with posts and I'm going bananas! The kids can get by with the raggy t-shirts and holey socks until next week when I can break away from this computer and do some laundry, right? I doubt that but let me just live in the moment right now and share with you who I have picked as Today's Modern Mama.



If you've been reading my blog for the last few weeks it should not come as a surprise to you that I've been blog hopping and finding some really neat blogs. I have to admit, I keep a list of my favorite crafty blogs on my business blog and I only visit there about 100x a day just to see what's new and then I hop on over. Well, this week I'm honoring Skip to my Lou as Today's Modern Mama.

Cindy, mother of 3, is the creative spark behind Skip to my Lou. Here's a blip from her "About" section: From hosting a shrimp boil, celebrating holidays, making homemade scratch art paper, sewing gifts and throwing parties to cooking delicious food, you will find it all here at Skip To My Lou. The site is full of free patterns, downloads and I hope plenty of inspiration.

I admire so much these moms who are crafty and creative and even more that they share their creativity with us. So, Cindy, we honor you today as our Today's Modern Mama. Thanks for sharing your fun with us.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm not very crafty myself, but I do like looking at other people's ideas.

Melinda said...

I have been to her site a couple of times and LOVE it! Thanks for recognizing these hard working blogging women.

Scribbit said...

She does have a nice site, very creative

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

She does have a great site...love her ideas!