Photobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Redirecting Me

At the beginning of this summer I had such grand ideas for blogging. I was working on a whole new venture with some really fabulous moms when I felt the gentle little finger of God tap me on the shoulder and tell me "whoa. hold on. wait a minute." Well, maybe not those exact words but I knew enough to take a step back and reevaluate my time and my priorities. So, I put my little venture on hold for awhile and have not been doing much of anything here. Obviously. lol

What I have done though is started blogging a bit more often on my personal blog. So, if anyone is interested, feel free to check it out. Lately it's been on what God's been speaking to me about my walk with Him and about motherhood. So, if that's your thing (and I hope it is............. hint hint), visit me at Live. Laugh. Love...with the Millers.



Photobucket

No comments: