Photobucket

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hellooooo!!

So I realize I've been missing in action for awhile. So much has been going on. My oldest daughter started Kindergarten in September and my youngest preschool so things have been a bit hectic trying to get into a routine but I think we are finally there!

I've also decided to close my business, The Emilee Grace Company. I know I've said it before but I mean it this time. lol For such a great site (in my opinion anyway) we hardly do any business. And by any I mean like 2 or 3 sales a year. :( So, I'm going to be closing the virtual doors soon. I'm trying to get rid of my inventory but even at like super super discounted prices, no one is buying. Ugh! So, check out emileegrace.com and if you see something you like, send me an email and make me an offer. :)

Lastly I've been super busy with my personal blog, The Princess Escapades and my very new craft blog, The Girl Creative. I'd LOVE to have some of my faithful readers and followers come follow me over at those blogs (hint hint) because at this time, posts here at Modern Mama's are going to be few and far between.

Thanks so much for keeping up with me and for stopping by. Hope to see you around. :)

Photobucket

No comments: