Photobucket

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Memes, memes, memes!

Ashley at First Impressions Baby tagged me. Again. This is the one game of tag that I don't mind being "it". :)

Name one thing you do everyday
1. Wash my hands


Name two things you wish you could learn
1. Construction. I would love to learn how to build things.

2. How to create digital scrapbook kits

Name three things that remind you of your childhood
1. Prank phone calls

2. honeysuckles - oh, I second that one Ashley!
3. Open houses on Christmas


Name four things you love to eat but rarely do
1. Filet Mignon
2. Crab Legs

3. Rigatoni A La Vodka
4. Pizza Hut

Name five things/people that make you feel good
1. Losing weight and eating healthy
2. When my girls hug me for no reason
3. When my husband surprises me
4. Sleeping in
5. Praying for someone

No comments: