Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh Snap!

In my house we have a dilemma. M.S.S. Missing Sock Syndrom. We got into this very bad habit of putting all the socks in one basket when we are folding laundry. They rarely get matched or put away these days and on the rare occasion that they do, we have a bunch of misfit socks that don't have a partner. To complicate M.S.S., Gracie has this habit of taking her socks off if I don't put shoes on her. In my house, none of use wear shoes unless we are going somewhere so you can imagine how often the socks come off and get lost. So, we go out and buy more only to find that the dryer mysteriously ate them. I know you know what I'm talking about! So, we constantly find ourselves in a sock dilemma.

If that sounds like you, I have the answer! Snap Dragon Baby has come out with an adorable solution to M.S.S. Snap Dragon Baby socks are a mom invention that you can't go wrong with. These little socks have a designer loop attached to each sock that snaps right into the babies clothes. They come in various colors and sizes and the loops come with adorable designs such as ladybugs (my personal favorite!), ducks, cars, sports balls, etc. Even if your baby pulls a Houdini and manages to get his little feet out of the socks, they surely are not going anywhere. :)

No comments: