Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Who said cleaning wasn't fun?


Being a work/stay at home mom of 2 rambunctious little ones, I often find that they have gotten themselves into some kind of mischief while I'm focused on other things. I've found crayon on our newly painted walls several times even though I swore to myself that crayons would be banned from our house! I've found pen in the bathroom, permanent marker on my oak kitchen table. The list goes on. I used to get upset and go off my usual rants of "Why can't my kids just stay out of trouble?" "Why aren't my kids the perfect little angels like everyone Else's kids (wink wink)?" "How in the world am I going to get this off?" "Wait until Daddy gets home!" I know. You're probably thinking "She must have been at my house yesterday!" lol Well, that used to be me until I found the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. What do they put in this thing???? It works wonders on all those things I just mentioned. Not to mention the bathtub! Today was the first time I used it in the bathroom but I'll tell ya what. It's not going to be the last. It's my all time favorite cleaning supply and if you have a house full of kids, you better make it yours. :)

No comments: