Photobucket

Friday, May 9, 2008

Hostess with the mostess? We'll see.

I have several friends who are consultants for things like Lia Sophia Jewelry, Southern Living, Tastefully Simple, etc. While that type of business is not my thing (I failed miserably at Mary Kay and Avon) I like to host parties for my friends to help them out. I know how much it stinks to have to ask someone to do a party for you. I know, because I've been there. Thus, my failures with the previously mentioned ventures. Well, it's been a few years and much to my happiness things have changed a bit. What seems to be the trend now is online shopping events. You don't have to clean your house for guests. You don't have to provide food. Heck, you don't even have to get dressed (er, um, let's not go there) if you don't want to. All you need to do is send out an Evite with the information and you can just sit back and reap the benefits.

I like free. Do you like free? Since I'm a jump-on-the-bandwagon type of person (one day I'll tell you about the Yankee parade I "attended" back in '96) I wanted to get in on the online shopping party festivities. And maybe you do to. Here's my proposal. I send you an invite with a special little discount code for your friends and family to use. You send it to them and they can even invite their friends and family to join in the fun. Everyone has 2 weeks to use it by shopping online at Emilee Grace. After the "event" you, the hostess, will receive 15-20% in free products. Easy peasey.

If you want in, you can email me at modernmamadiana at hotmail dot com or diana at emileeandgrace dot com.

post signature

No comments: