Today's featured company is Zeebabee. I met Suzie, the owner and fabulous mind behind the Zeebabee line via Mommy Millionaire. As a momprenuer myself, I'm always ready, willing and able to show my support to moms who are trying to make their dreams come true. And Suzie is one of them.
A little bit about the company: It all started almost four years ago when I had my first born son in my arms, holding him, loving him, burping him, and just hanging out with him day in and day out. And he was only about two months old at the time, when I said to myself, “it sure would be nice if he had something to look at, considering he spends most of his time on my shoulder when I’m holding, snuggling, or just burping him.” I talked to my friends and family about the idea for years…and years. But it wasn’t until after the birth of my second son that I thought about it again, as I was holding him one night. So at that moment, I starting envisioning designs in my head and then I transferred it over to paper. It was a long process, but here we are. My idea, my dream, my vision has come to life!
Zeebabee carries a line of unique burp clothes called Burp See Burp Cloths and T-shirts called Baby See T-shirts. Each item is made with black and white patterns which research has shown that babies at birth can easily see black and white images the best, due to the high contrast edges. It also proves high contrast graphics improve your baby's early recognition.
One lucky reader is going to receive a set of the Burp See Burp Cloths in the pattern of their choice. Here are the contest rules:
- Visit Zeebabee and take a look around. Leave a comment here telling me what you liked best about the site and the products.
- US Residents Only Please.
- Contest will run from Sunday, August 3rd through Friday, August 8th. A winner will be chosen at random (Random.org) and will be posted on Saturday, August 9th.
- To earn an extra entry, subscribe to this blog or my other blogs (Emilee Grace Company or Emilee Grace Blog Designs)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST leave your email address on your post. In some recent posts I probably had more people who did not leave their contact info than did and I wound up having to pick a new winner about 10x.
Thanks so much for entering and for stopping by. Enjoy!