Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Products for BOYS!

If you haven't stopped by Emilee Grace in a few days or even weeks then you will be happy to hear that we have added some new products...............for boys! I know, a lot of people come to this site and think "great site if you have a girl but I have a boy" and immediately leave. Well, we don't want that. So, in the past few weeks I've made some changes which allow products that are gender specific to be found easily. In the category column on the left of the homepage, you will see new categories titled "For Boys", "For Girls" and "For Mom". Here's to making everyone's life a bit easier!


Just this morning I've added some new and just adorable shoes for BOYS! Emilee Grace is now carrying Jack and Lily leather shoes and they are too cute. Here's just a little taste of what you'll find:


All shoes pictured on my site are in stock and available for shipping within 1-2 business days.


Since I want everyone to be able to enjoy this fabulous products, I'm offering a 15% discount to all of my readers. Please use code: MODMAMA upon checkout to take advantage of the savings.




post signature

1 comment:

Killlashandra said...

Yeah for boy products! I have that exact problem when shopping for clothes for WW at the store. All the girls have all this cute stuff but where is the boy cute stuff? Good choice. :)