I posted this over at my other blog and thought my readers here might want to participate.
This is my first time using Mr. Linky so I hope it goes well. I made Salmon for the first time last night. Yeah, that did not go so well. Hopefully this goes better. :)
I created a meme called Friday Five. I want you to list 5 things that you like about yourself. Right now I'm personally going through a case of the "feeling fat blues". lol Over the last year and a half I've lost close to 100 lbs. Over the summer, I packed on a couple. :( I've been feeling bummed about it and having a hard time getting myself back on track so I thought that if I could focus on some of my good qualities, it would help me feel better. I can't let my weight define me. And the devil would love nothing more than to try and convince me that it does. So, I have a few extra rolls today that I didn't have a few months ago. Big deal! lol
If you'd like to participate, link up with Mr. Linky below and be sure to refer your readers back here if they want to join in. :)
5 Things I Like About Me
- I'm funny. I can make my best friend, Karen and my sister, Kate, cry laughing because of some of the things I say.
- I'm pretty easy going. I don't put too many demands on people and I can accept them as they are.
- I have a really cute hair cut.
- I'm still silly and wacky even though I'm in my 30's. For example I went nuts in the living room last night just dancing around in front of the tv pretending to be a really really bad ballerina...........just to make my kids laugh. At least I thought I was funny.
- I'm an encourager. I don't like it when people feel bad about themselves so I try to make them feel better.